Monday, April 14, 2008
Finally started school properly...And, it was a little tough. But nvm, as long as I set my mind to do well in it, I CAN DO IT!!!!This week's lesson won't be really taxing cause, we were told that first week-No practicals. Ya...Anyway, gotta know most of my classmates...Hahs...Till now, still can't get over my holiday mood...Hope it gets off my mind soon.
Should be able to meet shital sometime this week,yur..Yeah, counting down to another 16 more days!!!!I can't wait..hopin' that this year will be a big surprise for me!!!! I think only i know wat i am wishing for! Wahaha... Will be meeting peijuan tomorrow afternoon, cause morning practical is cancelled. -_-
Yeah, can't wait to go out to seek some fun with the rest in another 2 weeks time.Woohoo..I am feeling so down to earth, and so so so happy. And my brother thinks i am mad!Hahs, its ok, cause even my mum feels that too. I think that are gettin' reeal bored with me repeating the same things over and over again!